Last weekend I went to the "European Singles Retreat" in Gemuenden, Germany. I know what you're thinking - it's where everyone goes to look for husbands/wives and they try and couple you up. FALSE! The retreat is for European Christian singles of all ages, and by single, they mean everything but married. You can even be engaged and still come. This week, we studied the book of Colossians. It was really cool to see friends again and make some new ones. Plus Gemuenden is a gorgeous rural place to relax and enjoy mother nature!
 |
| our train station - in the middle of nowhere, lol |
 |
| our lodgings for the weekend |
 |
| The group |
 |
| I'm gonna miss these gals! |
"As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk with him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up in him and established in your faith, just as you were instructed, and overflowing with gratitude." Colossians 2:6-7
No comments:
Post a Comment